Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Invasion of the Saucer Men

I finally got around to watching the B-movie classic Invasion of the Saucer Men. Since I ended up tweeting some of my thoughts on the film while I was watching it, I figured I'd post them here because I've been wanting to post something new for a while. Here they are in chronological order.
  • Watching "Invasion of the Saucer Men". It's B-tastic!
  • I think Old Man Larkin's bull is going to get mutilated.
  • Hey, the Army has an SOP for alien craft landings. Have to look that up tomorrow.
  • When do I get to see a clear shot of a damned "saucer man"?
  • Ooh! I saw like 5 saucer men! One of them has a jackhammer! And he's using it on a car??
  • The saucer men framed a teenager for vehicular homicide? Those BASTARDS!!
  • I don't know about mutilated, but the bull got f'd up pretty bad.
  • The saucer men are helpless against our Energizer flashlights!
  • It took me forever to find this movie, but boy, am I glad I spent the time!

No comments: