Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sketchbook Page - Joey Weiser

For general info about my convention sketchbook's theme, click here.


I am REALLY late posting this one. A few months back Joey Weiser was running a deal on his website for a free sketch if you purchased $10 of merch from his store.  Months earlier I'd considered picking up a copy of Tales of Unusual Circumstance, so I knew what to get!  Joey has a very nice style and Tales of Unusual Circumstance has some great short stories in it.  I sent him a link for this blog and told him he could draw anyone he wanted.  He chose to draw his original creation Mermin.  It's super cute!



Thanks, Joey! I've been keeping an eye out lately for kids comics for when Xavier is old enough to read.  Joey's stuff is on the top of my list!

No comments: