Thursday, September 16, 2010

Awesome Adventures! Comics is here!



If you haven't heard, I teamed up with my good friend Charlie to create a new webcomic. You see, I've been learning to draw recently and I thought this would be a fun way to keep me drawing. We are both having a lot of fun and it's nice to be creating something new.

I hope that all of you will go and check out Awesome Adventures! Comics and leave a comment or comments on the site. There will be a new 1-5 page complete graphic story updated (roughly) monthly, so it certainly isn't a heavy reading burden! I look forward to seeing how my art skill will improve over time.

This brings me to the part of this post that (I hope) at least some of you might be disappointed in. With the webcomic, and life in general, putting more constraints on my time I'll be drastically cutting back the work I do on The Mutterings. Working on the blog is starting to almost feel like a chore, and since this is just a hobby of mine that means it's time to take a step back. I'll still post from time to time, but nowhere near as often. I still have a bunch of Iron Man Versus segments squirreled away, and I'll put those up as I feel like it. Next week I'll be posting the last of my sketchbook pictures from Baltimore Comic-Con, then I probably won't post much of anything for a few weeks. I still plan on doing monthly trade paperback reviews over at Nerdgasm. I seem to be having a hard time getting into the swing of it though.

I just want to say thanks to everyone that read the blog regularly! Keep it in your RSS feeds or on FaceBook so you'll still get updates of when new stuff posts here. And please go check out Charlie and my webcomic!

No comments: