Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Iron Man Versus, Part 65: Comic-Con Edition!

Welcome back for another installment of "Iron Man Versus", where Old Shell-Head does a dangerous dance of death with dorks!  Today we have a very special edition in anticipation of Baltimore Comic-Con this weekend, as our spotlight Avenger goes up against an entirely new and different threat!

I hope you enjoy, from Iron Man v1 #72 (1975), a little adventure I like to call Iron Man vs. the 1974 San Diego ComicCon!

 
As a special bonus, this story takes place during the time that Iron Man had a nose!   


 
 
Clearly, this story is a hilarious comedy of errors.  Like all (bad) comedy of errors, it ends with the protagonist triumphant!


Noticeably absent from the above panel: Iron Man.


Look, I've read the whole comic and it really doesn't make any more sense than the parts I'm showing you.  Just be glad I cut out the parts with the supervillains. 

No comments: