Saturday, August 7, 2010

Awesome August Contest Entry #1

I'm very happy to present our first entry in the Awesome August Contest! This one comes from my good buddy Charlie and is SO AWESOME my internets almost exploded!

These are three pages (60-62) from the 2004 graphic novel Tales from the Bully Pulpit. To sum up, Teddy Roosevelt steals HG Wells' time machine, teams up with the ghost of Thomas Edison, and fights Adolf Hitler on Mars.
The attached pages are from the climax of the story, where Teddy brings one more reinforcement to the fray against Hitler's army.
By the way, this is the best piece of American literature ever.
-Charlie





HOLY SHIT!!!

Also, what is it about Mars that just makes things more awesome?

That's one week of the contest gone.  Don't hesitate to submit something!

1 comment:

SquirrelProductions said...

"I'm gonna emancipate your teeth" is possibly my new favorite line, ever.