Friday, November 26, 2010

What's up with you? I've been hella busy.

How's it going?  I know, I know.  You're wondering where I've been, what I've been doing.  "Where's my Iron Man Versus?!"  Well, I'm moving on.

It's sad, I know.

Well, it's not really sad.  I don't really care.  Hence the reason I'm moving on.

Yup, got pretty tired of the old blogaloging after two... three... shit it's been a long time.  I needed a change of pace.  I've been putting all my free time into two things lately: reading comics and drawing comics (well, drawing mostly comics and some other random stuff).  As I'm sure you all already know I have a webcomic.  Awesome Adventures! Comics, please check it out, tell your friends, etc.  Apart from the monthly comic I post weekly sketches every Friday, partly to keep the site active.  My skill has been improving over the last few months and I think I'm starting to evolve a style, which is very exciting.  There are FaceBook and Twitter feed links over on the site so you can easily keep up to date.

Anyway, I'm writing this post mainly to tell you about something new I'm doing.  I'm one-third of a podcast hosted by my local comic shop Captain Blue Hen Comics.  You can check out the premier (and all future episodes) of From The Booth on their site.  Shows are short (about 30 minutes) and updated weekly.  I'll continue to be a part of the show as long as I'm having fun.  Now rather than not read what I have to say about comics you can not listen to it!  There are plans to put the show on iTunes after we hit a stride.

Who knows, I may return to the Mutterings at some point in the future, but right now I'm having too much fun drawing to be bothered with it.

There is one comic book blog I still read regularly.  I highly recommend Living Between Wednesdays for all your comic blog needs!  They have sponsors, and content!  Good content!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have this stack of ROM comics sitting next to me and their Awesomeness beckons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, what words..., a magnificent idea