Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Awesome August Contest Entry #4

Alex sent these snaps from her iPhone to me via the Twitters.  Her awesome fiance recently got her Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E.  the Ultimate Collection (2010) as a present.  I've never read it, but it looks pretty awesome from here!  Alex is still pretty new to comics, but she's on the right track here.






Yup, that's Warren Ellis dialog alright!  Hey, you know what else has Warren Ellis dialog? The prize for winning this very contest!  You have until midnight tonight to enter!  (You actually have until I check my email tomorrow morning, because I'm not that big of a douche.)

1 comment:

-A.S.H. said...

Thanks for posting my entry, Andy. I just had to send it in. After all, I'm usually very selective about what I spend my time with but this was pure gold.

There are very few people who, on command, can turn out speech like this in every day conversation. Few people are blessed with the ability to just spew forth brilliance like this.


Also? Dread Rorkannu (the one in the last shot) agrees to send forth his army of Mindless Ones in exchange for a mere $100 and a chance with one of the Suicide Girls (not one of the blondes). That's a deal right there....