Friday, May 21, 2010

Why doesn't Uatu have his own comic?!


So I was reading Fantastic Four v1 #13 (1962) because it's included in the Marvel Comics 70th Anniversary Collection TPB. Well, turns out this is the first appearance of Uatu, The Watcher, which is something I'd been wanting to check out for a while. Although I found the issue to be kind of lame, the Watcher was awesome!

Just check this out:


That's awesome! I want to see the Watcher's homeworld! I want to see the aliens made of liquid metal! And those green guys? I want to know more about them! Give me war comics featuring those dudes on the lower right!

Why isn't there an anthology comic tied together by the Watcher? I'm not talking about the "What If" books. I mean an anthology short story comic series of stuff that the Watchers have seen. That's be awesome!

As for Uatu, he's clearly a badass!



So what fate awaits he who has disturbed the Watcher? He who is capable of so much!


OH SNAP!!! Uatu was all like "get out of here, bitch! You ain't even worth my time!"

Seriously, I'd read an Uatu comic. Wouldn't you?

No comments: