Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Smell Sexual Harassment

Take a look at this excerpt from Iron Man v1 #91.

Everything about this is awesome! First she's all, "It's MS, not MISS", then she's like "call my Krissy, because that's not slutty at all." Next are the super sex appeal stars that appear around her head the closeup that reveal her beautiful face. When I saw that panel I did a double-take, until I realized the stars are actually a painting surreptitiously placed behind her head in the previous panel. Clever.

What really sells it though is this guy's face:


Now, I don't really know what's up with that smirk, but I suspect that what is running through his mind involves the words "office" and "slut" in some combination.

Iron Man used to be so simple. Save the world, get the girl; not necessarily in that order. Ah, those were the days...

No comments: