Monday, August 17, 2009

New Background

I finally created a decent background image for this blog. I used the cover database they have at Comic Book Realm and made the background you see to the left & right out of some of my favorite comics/covers. All the images are from my actual collection, no cheating.

I actually pulled out something like 70 covers that I really liked, then realized I didn't really want to make a tile of that many. Maybe someday I will, but I doubt that level of boredom will strike me anytime soon. I picked the ones to use more or less randomly, with a few exceptions. I tried to not use a ton of Iron Man, but there is quite a bit there.

If you want to see the full image, without this pesky blog in the way, here is a link to Picasa.

Next step is to make a banner image.

No comments: