Friday, October 17, 2008

Some Quick Updates

A lot has happened in the last few weeks, which I will recap quickly, with pictures.

Talia came to visit. Liz baked a cake to celebrate. Result: Yum.


While she was here, we went to the Baltimore Comic Convention, where we met Mike Mignola, Dan Slott, and Michael Avon Oeming---among others---and had a chance to listen to Bendis and Kirkman argue about creator owned comics. Not to mention all the sweet comics we each acquired and got signed. Result: Awesome Fun!



Liz & I went to the Maryland Renaissance Festival with Angela, a girl I grew up with. She lives in the DC area with her fiance, and we got both of them in Renaissance clothes for the first time. Result: I got to wear my pantaloons!



I have been trying to make my way through my massive backlog of unread comics, made worse by my recent comic-con acquisitions. So there have been many hours spent sitting in my comic reading chair. Result: I've been spending a lot more time with Cassy.



Liz's mom came to visit and we went to the Baltimore Aquarium. They have lots of awesome fish and frogs there. Result: We got some awesome pictures.



That's the short version. I'm too busy right now for a longer version, sorry!

No comments: